The MetroCloudAlliance is specially designed to provide transportation agencies with a turnkey solution for route maintenance, trip planning interfaces, real-time processing and hosting services. Our services and staff provide the necessary resources to quickly integrate, deploy, customize, and manage the data for your transportation agency.
- Modular web-based management tools that evolve with your agency’s requirements
- Interactive editing of datasets with advanced mapping capabilities
- Access surrounding information to optimize networks
- High Availability Infrastructure Design
- Cloud Services / Hybrid Cloud / Hosting Network
Transit agencies have an ever-expanding range of data that is required to efficiently manage operations. To assist in this effort, the MetroCloudAlliance has created a wide range of modules to address the most common needs with many more currently under development.
Each module maintains a specific aspect of the Transit Providers data, creating an eco-system where information can be created, edited, cross-connected, and published.
Nexidyne’s current set of modules include:
- Route Management
- Schedule Management
- Customizable Advanced Trip Planner
- Displays Module
- Service Alerts
- Location Management (Vehicle Stop Locations)
- Map Assets Database
- Realtime Feed Aggregator
- Arrival Prediction Engine
All of this information (where appropriate) is published for 3rd party consumption through API’s, GTFS, GTFS-RT, and digital assets. Details and documentation on using these feeds can be accessed from our website via: